In a rush?
Here is our Top Pick
With a circular saw, you can make crosscuts and rips as well as standard cuts when working with plywood and other materials. While most saws come with a blade, you'll need to replace it as the blade dulls. Not only did we find the five top blades for your saw, but we also found the best option.
That saw blade comes from Craftsman and has a 10-inch diameter, with two blades included in each package. These blades have carbide tips that can stand up to more cutting and a design that keeps the metal from warping. You will find circular saw blades from Craftsman and other manufacturers on our list of the best ones.
Top 5 Circular Saw Blade on the Market
5 Best Concrete Floor Grinder Reviews (2020)
1. Craftsman CMAS210CMB 10-Inch Miter Saw Blade - Top Overall Pick
For accurate and smooth cuts in almost any material, you can use this miter saw blade set from Craftsman. It features two blades that have different teeth around the edges for various projects. All of those carbide teeth can stand up to hundreds of jobs.
Thanks to the corrosion coating on the surface, these blades are resistant to rust, even when used on wet woods or around water. The blades also feature a heat-treated plate that will keep the metal from warping when you keep them in storage or use the blades.
- 10-inch diameter
- Carbide teeth
- Resistant coating
- Two blades in each pack
- Includes a different number of teeth on each blade
- Will not warp or bend
- Resistant to rust and corrosion
- Makes accurate and smooth cuts
- Do not last as long as premium blades do
- Takes some time to separate the two blades
2. Forrest WW10307100 Woodworker II Circular Saw Blade - Premium Choice
Though the high price tag might make you take a second look, the Woodworker II from Forest is one of the best blades for those who can afford the price. It goes through several stages in the manufacturing process to ensure that tooth is as sharp as the next. The blade has 30 teeth wrapped around the edges, each with a 15-degree angle.
Designed for both crosscuts and rips, it can work with hardwood of up to three inches thick but isn't suitable for cutting plywood. It has a 10-inch diameter with 5/8-inch arbors.
- 10-inch diameter
- 30, 15-degree teeth
- Hand-tensioned plate
- All-purpose saw blade
- Works on hardwood of two to three inches thick
- Creates smooth and finished cuts
- Suitable for rips and crosscuts
- Remains sharp through hundreds of cuts
- Very expensive
- Not suitable for plywood cuts
3. Rockwell RW9283 4-1/2-Inch Compact Circular Saw Blade - Best for Money
Anyone who owns a Rockwell circular saw should see if this blade is compatible with their tools because it is the best for the money. The 4-1/2-inch diameter makes it perfect for small jobs and places where you don't have room for a larger blade. Thanks to the diamond surface, you get smooth and clean cuts.
Whether you need to cut backer board or cement, this saw blade will work, and it can also cut tile. Designed for dry cutting, it lets you cut those materials without using any liquid too.
- 60-grit diamond saw blade
- 4-1/2-inch diameter
- Segmented design
- Compatible with Rockwell saws
- Works on most materials, including cement and tile
- Designed for dry cutting to reduce dust
- Easy to use
- Diamond surface creates smooth cuts
- Can become dull quite quickly
- Only compatible with select Rockwell products
4. DEWALT DW3196 Circular Saw Blade
The best circular saw blade for cutting metal might be this DEWALT saw blade that is compatible with a variety of circular saws. It has a 7-1/4-inch diameter and 60 teeth around the edges that remain sharp when cutting through metal and wood.
With the heat vents, the blade runs smoothly and will not bend or bind. DEWALT added a special coating to the surface of the blade that keeps it from sticking to the materials. This coating uses the classic yellow and black colors in the company's logo and will not flake off.
- 7-1/4-inch diameter
- 60 teeth
- Anti-stick coating
- Heat vents
- Compatible with circular saws from DEWALT and other manufacturers
- Made from tungsten carbide to keep the teeth sharp
- Special vents keep the blade from binding and sticking
- 5/8-inch arbor for fast installation
- Can make some poor cuts when the blade dulls
- Might catch on some materials
5. Freud D0641X Diablo 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw Blade
With this package from Freud, you get five circular saw blades that each have a 6-1/2-inch diameter that ranks as the best circular saw blade for plywood. Each blade has a 5/8-inch arbor to make it compatible with most circular saws as well as a 5/8-inch arbor for attaching to your tool.
The special coating added to the surface reduces wear and tear, but you may find that the red paint flakes off and onto your project. Each blade has laser-cut vents too that reduce vibrations and help your saw run quietly.
- 40 teeth on each saw blade
- Laser-cut vents
- Protective surface coating
- 5/8-inch arbor
- Reduces vibrations and noises
- Will not wear down as quickly as other blades do
- Works great on plywood and hardwood
- Includes five blades in each pack
- Red paint can rub off the blades
- Not as durable as other saw blades
Final Verdict: Our Top Choice
As you look at the best options, it's helpful to view saw blade reviews to compare some of the top options. This lets you see which ones are compatible with your saw blade and how long they will last. The durability of Craftsman is just one reason why we picked it as the best.
This circular saw blade has a 10-inch diameter and durable carbide tips that will not wear down when used on metal or wood. You also get a coating that is resistant to rust. With top designs available from Craftsman, DEWALT, Freud and other companies, you can find a great circular saw blade.